This product is currently sold out.
Peachy Soak-Off Gel Nail Polish
Looking for a new nail polish that will get you a classy clean look? This is it! Not overwhelming and just enough for a polished manicure.
Formula & Curing time:
- 1-2 coats for a Flawless Finish
- 2 minutes by UV Lamp, 30 sec by LED
Tips & Tricks for achieving long-lasting gel manicured nails:
- Use base and top coat from the same line. Our products are designed to work together towards giving a strongest finish.
- Avoid applying lotion or cuticle oil before the gel application as it will cause premature “lifting”.
- Apply thin coats of color and cure between each layer. Darker colors require longer curing time than the lighter ones.
- Follow the recommended curing times for a long-lasting gel manicure.
- Avoid applying gel on your skin or cuticle area.
- Cap the free nail edge which will create a protective seal around the tip and sides of the nail.
- Prep your nails: ensure all cuticles are removed and pushed back from the nail plate, buff the nail plate to remove shine & clean with alcohol to remove all oils and dust.
- Apply one layer of regular base coat gel and cure for 1-2 minutes under the UV/LED lamp.
- Apply 1-2 thin coats of soak off gel color. Don't forget to cure in between layers (1-2 minutes under the UV/LED lamp).
- Apply one layer of regular top coat gel and cure for 1-2 minutes under the UV/LED lamp.
Size of the bottle: 15 ml
Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Ethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigments.